Rubber liners is usually suitable for wet grinding, the temperature is not higher than 80 degrees of normal work, but for high-temperature dry grinding, strong acid and Alkali resistance, oil resistance and other special environment, need to be explained in advance by separate design formula and custom made, in addition, the storage process must be placed in indoor proper custody, it intends the rubber liners to prevent outdoor exposure under the high temperature and rain.
- According to the purpose, the rubber liners is divided used in: AG, SAG, ball, pebble, rod & batch mills, FGD, SMD and continuous mills.
- According to the shape, it is divided into overflow type, grid type and multi-bin type, which can meet the requirements of one-stage rough grinding and two-stage fine grinding.
- We can customize all kinds of high-quality and high wear-resistant rubber liners according to the needs of each customer.
- Low energy consumption
- Saving of steel balls
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1 Per Month
- 30 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- ISO90012015 Standard GB/T 28001-2011/OHSAS 18001: 2007 Standard ISO140012015 Standard
South Ningwu Road, Wencheng, Jing county, Hengshui city, Hengshui, Hebei, 054000, China